The first reunion of the 69th Depot Repair Squadron, 301st Air Depot Group, 14th Air Force Flying Tigers (the 69er’s) took place in July of 1982 in Seattle, Washington. We located 238 out of our original 320 guys, with 124 deceased. The mailing list consisted of 83 people. Today we are still looking for those missing guys. If you know anyone who was part of our squadron please have them contact us.
- Are you a former member of the 14th Air Force who served in the CBI Theater? Are you the spouse, son, daughter or grandchild of a veteran of the CBI Theater?
- Are you assigned to the current 14th Air Force?
If so, CLICK HERE for information on how you can become part of
The Flying Tigers 69th DRS Association, Inc.
Your shopping cart is empty.
Items/Products added to Cart will show here.
- Black Border – Verlin Abbott 1954-2017 August 13, 2017
- Learn about Flying the P-38 February 8, 2017
- Happy 2016 to Our Tiger Family & Friends!!! December 31, 2015
- You’re Invited to the Historical Kick-off Party for Peace to… January 14, 2015
- Monterey Park Library to host WWII Flying Tigers in China exhibit November 27, 2014