The first reunion of the 69th Depot Repair Squadron, 301st Air Depot Group, 14th Air Force Flying Tigers (the 69er’s) took place in July of 1982 in Seattle, Washington. We located 238 out of our original 320 guys, with 124 deceased. The mailing list consisted of 83 people. Today we are still looking for those missing guys. If you know anyone who was part of our squadron please have them contact us.
- Are you a former member of the 14th Air Force who served in the CBI Theater? Are you the spouse, son, daughter or grandchild of a veteran of the CBI Theater?
- Are you assigned to the current 14th Air Force?
If so, CLICK HERE for information on how you can become part of
The Flying Tigers 69th DRS Association, Inc.
- Thanks for your support! Mark your calendars! February 12, 2018
- This Saturday Feb 3…come join us at Planes of Fame to Learn of The Forgotten War: China-Burma-India February 1, 2018
- “The Forgotten War: China, Burma, India” December 14, 2017
- Black Border – Verlin Abbott 1954-2017 August 13, 2017
- Learn about Flying the P-38 February 8, 2017