The Flying Tigers 69th DRS Association is an all-volunteer organization. While hundreds of hours of time are already being donated, we need more volunteers to help expand our efforts. As little as 2 or 3 hours per month would help us carry our Dads’ and Grand Dads’ legacy forward. Please join us in making a difference and preserving their history.
Types of Volunteer Positions
- Scholarship: Assist the scholarship committee to review applications and make recommendations for awardees.
- Fund Raising: Work with social media to create innovative ways to raise money online as well as in person. Funds are used for the Tiger History Project, Scholarships and General Operating Fund.
- Base Exchange: Help choose products to be sold in the on-line Base Exchange and at public events. Help packing and shipping orders.
- Communications: Assist with monthly Tiger Family conference calls to help our Dads and Moms stay connected. Assist with quarterly newsletters.
- Membership: Help locate unaccounted for service members from the 69th DRS and their families. Reach out to all members of the 14th Air Force family and encourage them to join the association.
- Technology: Assist with creating and maintaining the association’s digital presence via the website and the various social media platforms. Assist with designing and creating graphic art for merchandise and the website.
- Grant Writer: Assist with preparing and submitting Grant Requests to both public and private entities.
- Peace Camp Committee: Assist with the design and creation of teen exchange camps in the US and China.
If you can assist us please call (269) 332-1769 or send us a note using the contact form below.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Buy Purple Foxes Foxes
- What it means to be a ‘Cub’… November 12, 2018
- 2018 Memorial Service – Nov. 12 October 30, 2018
- Bob Friend at Planes of Fame!! August 5, 2018
- Thanks for your support! Mark your calendars! February 12, 2018
- This Saturday Feb 3…come join us at Planes of Fame to Learn of The Forgotten War: China-Burma-India February 1, 2018