There are a million stories to be told about the China, Burma, India Theater. In this section, you’ll find just a few of those stories.
Follow the men across the Burma road in pictures and their diaries. The differences between 1945 Kunming and the Kunming of today are nothing short of remarkable. This is just a small sampling of the CBI story that mainstream media has passed by.
Our mission is to gather and preserve as much of this history as possible and we hope you will join us in this effort.
- “The Forgotten War: China, Burma, India” December 14, 2017
- Black Border – Verlin Abbott 1954-2017 August 13, 2017
- Learn about Flying the P-38 February 8, 2017
- Happy 2016 to Our Tiger Family & Friends!!! December 31, 2015
- You’re Invited to the Historical Kick-off Party for Peace to… January 14, 2015