We continue the tradition of holding a Memorial Service to honor those who have passed on. This tradition was observed at the annual meeting of the Fourteenth Air Force Association and at the 69th Squadron reunions. In 2009, the ‘Cubs’ wanted to create a ceremony that would honor all of our Dads and Moms. Since there currently are no physical reunions scheduled, we have a Memorial Call each quarter to pay our respects. All family members for those who have passed are invited to join the call. Part of the service is to share stories about those who have gone beyond.
Memorial Calls are scheduled using the same conferencing system as the Monthly Tiger Reunion Calls. If you would like to receive notification of future Memorial Calls, please use the Contact Form on the Reunion Call page.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Buy Purple Foxes Foxes
- What it means to be a ‘Cub’… November 12, 2018
- 2018 Memorial Service – Nov. 12 October 30, 2018
- Bob Friend at Planes of Fame!! August 5, 2018
- Thanks for your support! Mark your calendars! February 12, 2018
- This Saturday Feb 3…come join us at Planes of Fame to Learn of The Forgotten War: China-Burma-India February 1, 2018