Please join us at this honoring celebration….bring friends…family etc! See you there!!!
Date: January 15, Thursday, 2015
Where: Monterey Park City Hall, 318 S Ramona Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754
10:30 WWII Artifacts Exhibition at Council Chamber展覽捐贈二戰文物
11 Welcome & Donation Ceremony捐贈儀式from Pedro Chan to Kunming & Nanjing Museums. Items including Flying Tigers, Hump Transport, Burma/Ledo Road, Sun Yat-sen, Madame Chiang & WWII things.
12 Memorial Ceremony at American & Chinese WWII Memorial Monument
紀念活動: 向二戰烈士致哀; 向老兵致敬
– US National Anthem by Pek Chan
– Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
– Remarks by Officials
– Presentation of Wreath
– Salute to All WWII Veterans
– Recreating the Hump Transport by FTHO
– Recreating the Opening of the Burma/Ledo Road by Pedro Chan
1 pm Dim Sum Luncheon午餐for Chinese Guests and WWII Veterans at Harbor Village Restaurant 111 N Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park ($25 per person).
6 pm Welcome Banquet for Nanjing & Kunming Delegations 歡迎晚宴 at Golden Dragon Restaurant 960 N Broadway, LA Chinatown ($50 per person).
RSVP: 請覆Please confirm by 1/14, noon at email@example.com or (323) 721-0774.
Pedro Chan, PhD, Organizer:
Kick-off Party for Peace to Commemorate the 70th Anniversary of Ending WWII,
Advisor, American and Chinese World War II Memorial Monument Association
PS: TO: All WWII Veterans
RE: We want to honor you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 721-0774.
About Charlene Fontaine
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Charlene Fontaine has contributed 6 entries to our website, so far. View entries by Charlene Fontaine.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Buy Purple Foxes Foxes
- What it means to be a ‘Cub’… November 12, 2018
- 2018 Memorial Service – Nov. 12 October 30, 2018
- Bob Friend at Planes of Fame!! August 5, 2018
- Thanks for your support! Mark your calendars! February 12, 2018
- This Saturday Feb 3…come join us at Planes of Fame to Learn of The Forgotten War: China-Burma-India February 1, 2018